[bookport] Re: New file type to consider

  • From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:30:27 -0600

Hi Dave,
It is altogether possible that some kind of password could be created,
however, this involves a license of some kind with Microsoft.  That is a
frightening prospect.
And, I agree with you about PDf, although Adobe and the screen reader
developers tell us how accessible it is,  I avoid it when I can.