[bookport] Re: New features - shortlist?

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 07:51:31 -0400

Sorry, while voting is a great idea, there are a lot more considerations =
other than the most desirable to the most people.  Tak., for instance, the =
abisity to speed up audio on the device.  We all know that is probably the =
number 1 feature, but it cannot happen first, because there is a lot of =
ground work to do.  At the same time, other features have been in progress =
for a while and others have had foundation work done on them, so they will =
probably come out first, even though they won't be the most exciting ones.

Let it suffice to say that we are committed to making this the best =
reading device of all time, and we will continue to persue that goal.

>>> jacques.bosch@xxxxxxx Friday, August 06, 2004 7:39:56 AM >>>
Hi APH people.

Maybe a good idea is to draw up a list of the improvements that are
possible, and to make this list available on the web page for users to =
vote
and indicate which features are most desirable.

Jacques

----- Original Message -----=20