[bookport] Re: New bookport list member queries

  • From: "Otto Zamora" <8zamora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 11:19:40 -0500

Hello,

In case it matters, no offence taken, thinking as you do, I will stay away
from this command until I determine what the problem is.
Just my opinion, but it has been suggested that the problem here is the
battery contacts, and not the command in question.
If that is the case, I would respectfully say to the manufacturer, that this
problem needs to be addressed.

Otto