[bookport] New bookport list member queries

  • From: "Scott Rutkowski" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 22:07:56 +1100

HI all.

Just recieved my bookport and wondered about a few things.

Firstly is the latest firmware for the bookport version 2.1?
Secondly i've heard from a friend never to do a d e f command on the bookport otherwise your unit has to be shipped back for repair. Is this correct?
This command is listed in the manual so if the command in question can destroy your bookport why is the command in the manual under the changing your batteries section?

Also what's the highest amount of storage you can have in the bookport at this time?
It would be awesome to have 2 gigs or higher.

I really like my bookport very much and it's great being able to read on the move and to listen to mp3 files on the device.

Finally are there any future hardware editions planned for the device and if so can we get our devices upgraded?

Thanks in advance.