[bookport] Re: New book port

  • From: "Bruce Toews" <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 11:42:17 -0500

As of the Main Menu program back in whenever it was of this year, some
of the differences were the following:

1. New Book Port is smaller. Hence the battery change.

2. New BP uses SD (but not SDHC) cards.

3. New BP has some built-in memory.

4. Ability to speed up books on the fly MIGHT be included.

5. Better recording ability, possibly stereo mic, but status of mic
uncertain.

6. Ability to charge unit via USB port.

7. Other file formats such as OGG Vorbis and WMA may be supported at
some point.

8. No belt clip on unit, belt clip on case
9. USB 2 Connectivity

These are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx