[bookport] Re: New beta release

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 22:18:09 -0600 (CST)

The only reason I contradicted that is that it's listed as a firmware update in the what's new section, one update that encompasses all the betas. I may have misinterpreted this.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006, David Allen wrote:

Hi Bruce and list:

Curious thing here. When I was being advised of the availability of the firmware update, it definitely said the new version was called 2.01.00.25 beta. I only saw your message to the contrary a moment before I heard the announcement.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>