[bookport] Re: New and frustrated

  • From: "Tim Snyder" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 12:33:24 -0400

Hi Susan and Steve,

First take a deep breath.  I know how frustrating new stuff can be.  Now if you
visit www.blindcooltech.com and click on the archives link, you will find many
mp3 files.  Go to the very bottom of the page and download on each of the show
names.  God down to save target as and save each mp3 file.  If you listen to
these files, I think Larry will help you to get familiar with the book port.
Become familiar witht eh book port functions, and I am sure that in a short
while, you will be happily reading books.  I hope this is clear enough.  Email
is such a difficult medium in which to communicate efficiently.
Tim