[bookport] Re: New York Times on Bookshare

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 10:56:15 -0400

Robert:

You want to send only the file with the "OPF" extension.=20

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> r-carter@xxxxxxx 08/16/04 10:51AM >>>
Hi,

When you download the New York Times in daisy format from Bookshare, =
you=20
end up with five files after unpacking. Do you send all of them to the =
Book=20
Port?

Thanks,

Robert Carter