[bookport] Re: New User and Question about Protected wma

  • From: "burns taylor" <burnstaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 10:25:45 -0600

Bruce and Mark,

Although the bookport does not support
WMA files, you can, as I understand it, convert those files to MP3 with a
number of programs:  sound Taxi, total Recorder and windows Media Player 10.
I'm supposed to hear from a friend who will give me the steps you go through
to do this.  If you are interested, I will post it on this listserve later.