[bookport] Re: New User Getting Errors?

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:30:30 -0400

Under Speech in the Control Panel, there should be two tabs, Recognition
and Text-to-speech.    Do you have any engines listed under the
Text-to-speech tab?

>>> kolbygarrison@xxxxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, August 30, 2006 8:36:17 PM

Hi Larry,
I looked under the Speech Settings, and nothing else accept for Jaws
was
speaking. I would like to use the send as audio feature, so i'm hoping

there's a fix for my issues that I'm having.
Thanks so much for your help and suggestions.
Kolby