[bookport] Re: New Release

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 08:04:25 -0400

Try reformatting your flash card with 1 plus 3 plus d plus f together. =
Then re-connect. You might also try replacing batteries. Usually, =
reformatting the flash card takes care of that message.

Pamela

>>> juanpisjaws@xxxxxxxxxxx 07/22/04 10:55PM >>>
hi,
yes I think thats a betta version. Well, I have some trouble with it =
since=20
when I conect the book port to the computer it doesn't recognize it.
Any suggetsions?

Juan

>From: "Barbara Jones" <b.j.jones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [bookport] Re: New Release
>Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:30:03 -0400
>
>Is this release a beta?
>
>--
>Barbara Jones

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.=20
http://join.msn.com/?page=3Dfeatures/featuredemail=20