[bookport] New Podcast

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 11:23:15 -0400

I've been playing around with the idea of starting a new podcast called
Blind Cool Tech, and I have a page about it at www.aph.org/tech/bct.htm
.

So far, most of the content is Book Port oriented, but I would like to
do other stuff, too.  I am thinking of doing a tour of APH and the
museaum, interviewing other project leaders and staff at APH, and
generally presenting what I consider some pretty cool stuff.

software.

I think this could turn out to be a pretty neat resource, but I have a
lot of learning to do.  I'd be interested in your feedback.