[bookport] Re: New Podcast

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 11:55:02 -0400

There are links on the site so you can manually download, but the real
advantage of the rss is that the content gets delivered to you as it
becomes availabre.

>>> lists@xxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, June 08, 2005 11:30:42 AM >>>
Okay, what do you folks recommend using for "catching podcasts"? I
admit to
being way confused and way "behind the curve" when it comes to this new

computer technology or protocol. How is all this "RSS" stuff different
from,
ssay, a site owner simply putting up links to mp3 downloads or streams
on
his or her site?

John