[bookport] Re: New Firmware and Software Betas

  • From: Clarence Whaley <clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 16:00:16 -0500

Marlaina, it will alert you about the transfer software update, but you'll
have to run the file that Larry mentions to update the firmware.

\
At 01:35 PM 8/9/2004 -0700, you wrote:

>Larry, this is GREAT!!  I haven't hooked the BookPort up yet today, but will
>do so soon to transfer my morning paper, yup I'm late with the morning
>today!  I assume that it will discover the new update and automatically
>alert me?
>
>Thanks for these updates!  What a great team you all are at APH!
>
>Marlaina Lieberg

Clarence Whaley
Training Division Manager
GW Micro
E-Mail:  Clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
or 866-699-8901
Direct Fax (260) 489-2608
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671
http://www.gwmicro.com
or press enter below to read all about our training program
http://www.gwmicro.com/training