[bookport] Re: New Bookport ideas

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:28:21 +1200

Hi Richard and list:

You are quite right. I have had similar experiences. As accessible as software such as Talks and MobileSpeak have made modern cell phones, the small uncomfortable keyboards have put off many a user. While the keys have not been a problem for me, I credit my lifetime use of Braille for this lack of trouble.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>