[bookport] Re: New Bookport ideas

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 10:07:56 -0400

Excellent point, Bruce.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Toews" <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2006 7:04 PM
Subject: [bookport] Re: New Bookport ideas

Carrying a card with a magnetic strip that close to an electronic device
might not be a very good idea. I know someone whose credit card was wiped
by a talking calculator.
Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews