[bookport] Re: New Bookport ideas

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bruce Toews <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 20:10:50 -0500 (CDT)

It's real leather, Once you've slid the unit into the case, the top can be secured with Velcro, or it can be moved all the way back and secured in the open position. On the top is a pocket for holding CF cards, etc. Holes on the side facilitate the USB port and headphone jack. When the top opens the entire keypad is revealed. I can't do it justice, though. I suggest going to the Executive Products page and reading their more-eloquent-than-mine description.
Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006, Clower, Stephen wrote:

Hi Bruce,

I'm thinking of purchasing this case for my Book Port. Could you
describe its features?