[bookport] Re: New Beta Firmware Available

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 08:34:11 -0400

Rich:

The page number option works for all files, but the results will vary. It =
is most precise with digital talking books, where page numbers correspond =
to the exact printed page.

>>> richcav@xxxxxxxxxxx 06/18/04 09:04PM >>>
I have a question about this beta. How come when i go threw the settings
menu i se a page number option or something.  Is this for digital talking
books?