[bookport] Re: New Beta Firmware Available

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 15:23:41 +1200

Hi Robert and list:

I am a bit behind on my mail, so I suspect the issue you raised has already
been properly addressed. But in the event that it hasn't, the equals sign
you refer to is not part of the URL, but in fact, is one of the equals signs
that I and a few others have been talking about that appear on every line of
certain messages. In a response you wrote to a post on this subject, you
said you had not noticed the equals signs at the end of each line that we
had described. Now that the unnecessary inclusion of the equals sign has
caused misinterpretation of the URL, perhaps you and others will recognise
this problem. More importantly, hopefully your experience will cause those
in a position to fix it will take enough notice to do so.

Cheers,
Dave