[bookport] New Beta

  • From: Larry Kittrell <kittrell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:46:13 -0600

Larry,

When I try to use the update feature under help I get to a point where it
says that Money Talks is running so the update cannot be installed.  I
restarted the computer to make sure nothing was going on since I had just
updated the Bookport software and firmware.  It still tells me to close
Money Talks before proceeding with the update.  I tabbed through the task
bar and only Window Eyes and the Setup program icons were there.  Not sure
where the Money Talks icon went.  Can I just download it from the web site
and run it?  This is the first  problem I've had with a Money Talks update.

Larry Kittrell