[bookport] Re: New Audible.com look and BP not listed as adevice

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:19:15 -0500

Ruthie:

Did you transfer it through Book Port transfer? That is, did you use
the Look-In Box in the program, find the file with the "opf" extension
and press Enter on it and it should go. That's all you have to do. If
you copied the file or sent it any other way, it won't go, because it
has to be handled through the software. If that doesn't work, perhaps I
can assist you by phone. We're about to close for today, but if you
still need help tomorrow, give me a call.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> sunshine817@xxxxxxxxxxxx 12/21/05 04:03PM >>>
Well, I did transfer a book to the book port in the opf format, but
when I
tried to read it, I could not. So wonder what I might be doing wrong.
One of
my books did well as it was a txt file.

Ruthie