[bookport] Re: New Audible.com look and BP not listed as adevice

  • From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:26:04 -0600

Yes, and as a student, I can say, in some respects, that the manual has helped me in understanding the basic functions/commands that are essential for using any device, be it a book port, stario, or television.

enjoy christmas, as Eric said, and the bookport as well!
Tyler
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric StevenS" <sseric57@xxxxxxxxxxx>