[bookport] Re: New Audible.com look and BP not listed as adevice

  • From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 19:21:13 -0600

Hi,

Please don't critisize like that. We all need help, and asking questions is not a crime, rather its helping others and helping others do what they need with the bookport. I'm sorry if that offended you, but I am a beginner pretty much. I had to read the manual several times to get the entire feel of the unit.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ruthie, also known as Sunshine" <sunshine817@xxxxxxxxxxxx>