[bookport] Re: New Audible.com look and BP not listed as a device

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 08:22:21 -0600 (CST)

Won't make a difference, just so long as you download in format 4.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005, petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

When ordering a book at the new audible.com web site I did not
have the choice to choose the BookPort as my audio device so I
chose the Book Courier instead. Will this selection cause any
problems in the future?

After downloading the book to my external hard drive I was able
to play it back within Windows Media Player 10 so it must have
worked ok here.

I have not tried to transfer the book to the BookPort device
yet.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas.