[bookport] Re: Need quick help.

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 10:16:48 -0600

The second time I checked the box to turn off auto previews, I did get an
unwanted preview.  It doesn't happen all the time, though.

At 07:40 AM 2/8/2005, you wrote:
>Walt:
>
>I am very concerned about this, as we have not experienced this here. Try =
>checking that box, pressing Enter, then go back in and uncheck it and =
>press Enter. Let me know if you can't get auto previews turned off.
>
>Rob Meredith

>When I unchecked the option to allow Autopreview, I still got it when I
>arrowed through the Audible file names. I couldn't find any way to stop it
>from beginning.=20

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...