[bookport] Re: Need help with Web Spider

  • From: "Watson, Keith" <Keith.Watson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 08:33:39 -0400

Larry,

Just catching up with this and bct lists this morning. I wanted to ask
whether or not it is possible to grab any of the NFB papers from
bookserve automagically and have them on my BookPort every morning. I
enjoy reading the USA Today and it is rather a pain to have to download,
extract and transfer this material on a daily basis. Any suggestions?

Keith