[bookport] Re: Navigation problem

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 09:51:10 +1300

Hi Rob and list:

Many thanks for the solution. Take the gold star. Just as you say, that certainly was not obvious, particularly since I was sure I had heard it say BWR was being updated when I updated that included the beta 22 firmware. Thanks too for the additional navigation capability.

This is one of the rare cases where we actually have capability before need. Now we have to get producers to start using more than one level markers. I'm sure it will come in time.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>