[bookport] Navigation problem

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dtbtest@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:45:51 +1300

Hello:

I am a beta tester for the Daisy magazine pilot being run by the National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress.

I normally download the magazines and transfer them to the book port. When I transferred the January 26 issue of U.S. News, I found a problem. I could not navigate by section or sub-section like I had done before. I thought perhaps I had messed up something during the transfer, so I tried deleting the magazine from the book port and resent it. But the results are the same--The contents says the markers are there, though the cassette side and tone references still remain. In both instances, I used the Book Port transfer tool to perform the transfer. Currently using Beta 2.01.00.22 with Windows XP pro.

Now I wish there was a more current issue of the magazine available, but understand that is delayed a bit.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Dave

David Allen
Independent Adaptive Technology Consulting at reasonable rates

115-A Musselburgh Rise
Dunedin 9001
New Zealand
Telephone: +64-(03)455-7694