[bookport] Re: Navigation of Daisy format question

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 21:38:00 -0500

Hi Rick,

To move from article to article using the latest Book Port firmware, use c and f keys pressed together to move forward and the a and d keys pressed together to move backward.

Robert Carter

At 06:37 PM 5/15/2006, you wrote:
I think I know most of my navigation commands okay, but I wonder if I have
missed one.  I have been downloading the Newsline newspaper editions that
are in Daisy format from Bookshare.  I would like to be able to go from
article to article.  But the only navigation I can seem to do is the 4 or 6
for paragraph.  When I do the 7 and 9 for next page I get a single beep.

Thanks.
Rik

http://www.eset.com