[bookport] Re: Navigating through newspapers downloaded from Bookshare.org

  • From: Richard Turner <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 05:56:01 -0700

Hi,
You press 6 and 9 together at the same time, or 4 and 7 together at the same time, not one at a time. I think that is what is tripping you up.

Enjoy,
Richard

on 05:30 AM 4/17/2006 Kathy Blackburn wrote:
I have read the manual.  The keys are not doing what you describe.  6 seems
to move forward by paragraph and 9 by page. Pushing 9+* gives me the "I
can't do that" beep.  I had check section marking in the bookport transfer
software.  I'm running version 2.2. I'm trying to find out what I'm missing.

Kathy Blackburn
kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ----- Original Message -----