[bookport] NLS DTB test siteRe: Feedback on latest Beta

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:35:51 +1200

Hi Pete and listers:

Reading your message, I noted your mention of the dtb test site. Can any NLS
patron gain access to this site?

I will also send this question to the overseas librarian, who seems to have
the annoying habit of never responding to Email that is sent to him. I used
to get acknowledgements in the form of read receipts to my book orders, but
no longer even get this Tokin response. In fact, the only way I know my book
orders must be getting through is when I receive the books by post several
months down the track.

Will my web Braille password work on the dtb site or do I need a separate
username and password to access that?

Any information would be useful.

Thanks!

Dave