[bookport] Re: NLS Beta Program

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 10:58:31 -0600

You say that the NLS download site will blow away Audible. If books aren't
produced in more of a timely fashion than they have in the past, Audible
will still be the place to get Culture Warrior the day it is released. A bit
off topic I suppose; just couldn't resist throwing in my two cents. Perhaps
NLS will be able to speed up the release of new books when everything goes
digital.