[bookport] Re: NEW UNIT PROPOSAL

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:30:51 -0500

You can skip forward, but I'm not sure it is that exact. You will certainly be able to find your place easily enough, though.

At 10:45 PM 9/21/2005, you wrote:

When reading electronic books, from Audible for example, can you skip forward by page or chapter?

Dave

To read about the next Peace Seekers meeting click on the link below.

<http://www.ThePeaceSeekers.org/program/>http://www.ThePeaceSeekers.org/program/

----- Original Message ----- From: <mailto:n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>Mike Arrigo To: <mailto:bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 7:32 PM Subject: [bookport] Re: NEW UNIT PROPOSAL

It uses doubletalk, which in my opinion is very good, but, speech is a very subjective thing, different people like different speech synths.
What synthesizer does the Book Port use?

Dave

To read about the next Peace Seekers meeting click on the link below.

<http://www.ThePeaceSeekers.org/program/>http://www.ThePeaceSeekers.org/program/

----- Original Message ----- From: <mailto:tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>tom hawkins To: <mailto:bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Book Port Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 6:15 PM Subject: [bookport] NEW UNIT PROPOSAL

I think all of this is very nice, but the girls next door keep whisteling at my pants that are falling down from the weight of my bookport, calculator, cassette player, cellphone, and g p s and other devices I must wear in order to keep up. I am grateful that my b p plays mp3 files otherwise I'd have to have another device hanging on me.

I would love it if one unit did it all! !

I would love it if one unit did it all! !

I would love it if one unit did it all! !

I would love it if one unit did it all! !

Just though I'd get my two cents in

Tom Hawkins

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218