[bookport] Re: NAVIGATIONAL ODDITY, ANYONE ELSE SEEN THIS?

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 16:54:20 -0500

Yes, this is a long-standing issue that I've seen on every version of the
firmware (I'm in the beta program, so load them all) and that APH has
acknowledged. It can vary depending on the book format, too--some .brf files
seem worse than some .txt fioles with respect to this behavior and I suspect
that the translation that takes place in the transfer process has something
to do with this.