[bookport] Re: My suggestion about tactile markings

  • From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 16:45:26 -0500

Did you have a fair hearing?

-----Original Message-----
From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bruce Toews
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 4:27 PM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Re: My suggestion about tactile markings

Oh, didn't I tellyou? I got hauled off, cuffed in handcuffs made of
earbuds, and they took me to this earbud police station. I got released
on
50 earbuds' bail and a promise to appear in court with replacement
earpads. It was a most traumatic experience, let me tell you!

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews
Live Journal: http://coke_drinker.livejournal.com

On Tue, 5 Sep 2006, Richard Ring wrote:

> You never know, Bruce, you just never know.
> They might pull up to your house in a red ear bud truck any day now.

Red