[bookport] Re: My suggestion about tactile markings

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 22:16:29 -0500

Bravo! I hope you never have to evacuate for a hurricane. You find out what is important then.

At 08:22 AM 9/1/2006, Walt Smith wrote:

Something like ear buds that are virtually a throw-away item shouldn't be
subject to so-called "accessibility" criteria and people should assume some
personal responsibility. Consider yourself fortunate to have a technology
like the Book Port and stop whining about the unimportant stuff.