[bookport] Re: My Notetaker Editing Bug

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 19:31:13 -0400

Hi,
I get this one all of the time, as well.

Megan

At 04:11 PM 8/22/2006, you wrote:
Haven't heard from APH on this one, just wondering if this is a known issue, my text-repeats-itself bug?

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews
Live Journal: http://coke_drinker.livejournal.com

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, LARRY SKUTCHAN wrote:

Actually, you do communicate with Audible.com when doing an audible
activation.

walt@xxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, August 22, 2006 3:07:15 PM >>>
I don't believe that Book Ports are counted at all. As near as I can
figure
how things work, the activation of a Book Port isn't even known to
Audible,
since you do not use the AudibleManager program to activate it and you
never
communicate with Audible when doing a Book Port activation.

Also, your information isn't quite correct insofar as how many devices
you
can have activated at one time--you can have as many _different_
devices
activated as you want--the limit is three _computers_. I had to write
documentation once that referenced Audible activation and this is the
official information direct from an Audible executive.