[bookport] Re: My Bookport has arrived

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:19:37 -0500

While most brands of CF card are good, I think there's a general consensus
that Sandisk may be the best. For an excellent summary of available prices
and the ability to order online from various vendors, visit:

http://www.dealram.com

This site monitors many online dealers and lists their best prices.
Currently, a 1GB Sandisk card is available for around $69 and a 2GB for
around $135.