[bookport] My Bookport has arrived

  • From: "Francis E. Khan" <fekhan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:13:21 -0400

Hello All:
My unit arrived yesterday and I have been reading the manual to get acquainted
with the operation.  Does the Bookport come with the software already installed
or do I have to insert the CD and transfer it?  There is a version number which
is 2004.10.05 at the beginning of the instructions and will some advise me
whether this is the updated software or the newest version of the manual.

I need to purchase a 2GB card and need to know what is a good brand to invest
in and also the address of a website in the USA.

Thanks for any help.

Francis Khan