[bookport] Re: My Book Port Woes

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 07:22:17 -0500

Try formatting your 4GB card using a card reader. Sounds like there is still a bug in the Beta.

At 04:07 AM 8/13/2006, you wrote:
It looks like there's a conflict between my 4GB card and the newest firmware beta. It was working fine. I then updated the firmware and software. The unit seemed a bit sluggish, and I proceeded to reformat my 4GB card. It seemed to work okay, but now:

a) When I use my 4GB card, the BP isn't recognized by the transfer software;

b) The BP is recognized when I use my 2GB card.

c) When my 4GB card is in place, I get a bunch of file names that are jiberish, no matter how often I format my card.

Any thoughts?

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews
Live Journal: http://coke_drinker.livejournal.com

Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A