[bookport] Re: Music Question

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 08:00:12 -0400

Go into Tools/Options in Media Player and configure it to use mp3 rather
than wma as the file type to rip.  I believe this is under the Ripping
tab.

>>> nankar40@xxxxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, April 18, 2006 9:13:24 PM >>>
Hello.
I'm trying to transfer music from a CD to the Book Port.  I ripped it
using Windows Media Player.  That created a folder in the "my music"
folder which I renamed to something logical.
Then I tried locating that folder and sending it using the BP transfer
software.  Nothing happened.  I then located the folder the Windows way
and tried sending it through the "send to" menue.  I got a message
saying, "no filter found for this file type."
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Nancy