[bookport] Multiple Audible.com accounts and Bookport?

  • From: buhrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Brian Buhrow)
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 13:32:35 -0800

        Hello.  For reasons beyond the scope of this list, I find I have two
audible.com accounts.  After reading the Bookport manual for guidance on
how to use the device with Audible accounts, I wonder how I can get the
transfer tool to see the libraries from both  accounts.  Do I need to
deactivate the Bookport from one account, so as to get the transfer tool to
reprompt me for   account information when I want to switch acounts?
-thanks
-Brian