[bookport] Re: Mp3 files and strange bookport behavior

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 19:27:13 -0600 (CST)

The biggest advantage would be speed.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005, Debbie Gillespie wrote:

question for Larry:

When moving files to the flash card (bypassing the transfer software), is there advantages/disadvantages of using a card reader, versus leaving the card in the bookport?

You may wish to do a podcast on this but here are my summations.

1.  If using an external card reader you save battery power on the bookport.

2. As the bookport is USB 1.0, you can get faster speed by using a USB 2.0 card reader.

Those are my ideas.

----- Original Message ----- From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>