[bookport] Moving files from one card to another

  • From: "Sharon" <scfinchum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 19:34:09 -0400

I want to split the list of books on a 2 GB card onto smaller cards. These are
all HTML files. I have moved all of the contents of the large card onto my
computer's hard drive. Am I correct that there are 3 files for each book? If
so, can I set up folders for each smaller card and simply move the 3 files for
each book into a folder, and then, move that folder onto the smaller card with
a card reader?

Any help will be appreciated

Make it a great one

Sharon