[bookport] Re: Moving around.

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 17:14:22 -0400

        phil, ifi reemember correctly, the e-f combination will take you to
50%, then back up with the 7 key, or use D-E which would take you to 37.5%. The
next time you push the e-f in that file, it'll take you to about 45%.

Hope this helps. Not as complex as it sounds.

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx