[bookport] Re: More Occurances of BP Locking Up WhenNavigating NLS Web Braille Files

  • From: "Jeremiah Z. Rogers" <jzr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 15:55:07 -0400

Hi Rob. My Book Port settings are as follows

Volume: 33
File Lock: No
Automatically Advance to Next File: No
Punctuation: None with Numbers
Sleep Timer: 15

My transfer tool is set to its defaults, with the exception of send files
as music being checked and auto preview being unchecked.

Hope you guys have luck in replicating the behavior, as I surely have.

Jeremiah