[bookport] Re: Mistranslations.

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:44:53 -0500

Sandy:

Your much encounters are they connected to any kind of punctuations or caps?
That may tell us something, as I can't reproduce that one.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx 01/10/08 01:49PM >>>
         This mistranslation thing is becoming curiouser and
curiouser.  I was just now reading a book I recently downloaded from
Bookshare, and the word "always" was mispronounced.  The word came at
the beginning of the sentence.  I haven't seen this one before.  I am
still seeing M C H, too.  It is unpredictable as to when it will crop up.

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to
prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen
to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your
heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring
you back from captivity.