[bookport] Re: Microdrive compatibility?

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 06:50:42 -0400

I doubt that a microdrive would work, since they're not indicated as doing
so in anything I've seen about compatible cards. There's an excellent place
to compare best available prices on all sizes of CompactFlash cards at:

http://www.dealram.com

This site doesn't sell, it only pulls down prices and provides links so that
you can shop at the various vendors. 1 gb cards are now down to around $125,
including shipping.