[bookport] Re: MicroPhone

  • From: "Mike Justice" <m.d.justice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 17:31:50 -0500

Sarah,

I wanted to confirm the location myself also, so I used a standard Braille stylus to find it after my wife told me she could see a single small hole. The stylus will not go deep into the hole, especially if held at about a 45 degree angle, so should cause no damage. If the BP is held so the earphone jack is to the left and the USB port to the right, the microphone hole is close to the upper right corner of the USB rectangular port.

Mike Justice,
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>