[bookport] Re: MicroPhone

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 21:25:43 -0600

I tried to record an important phone number while riding in the car, but all I picked up was car sounds.

At 09:04 PM 1/31/2006, you wrote:
No, I'll give you that. It did a reasonable job recording interviews with my nieces and nephews for my radio show, but next time, unless a reincarnated BP is out with better recording, I'll use my cell phone. Not complaining.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006, Sandy Licht wrote:

...But this one is not... of remarkable quality. That's okay. I didn't buy the Bookport for its ability to record memos.

At 06:58 PM 1/31/2006, you wrote:
Small mikes have been around for quite some time, and of remarkable quality.
Bruce
--
Bruce Toews

Sandy Licht